660K - 1.7m (SEK)
3 months ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth AWS practice.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of AWS infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Involved in working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
- Developing infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Undertake individual consultancy assignments to gather data to help architects design new platforms for clients
- Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work around AWS
- Establishing AWS best practice in line with the AWS Well Architected Framework
- Strong understanding of core Amazon infrastructure including EC2, S3, ELB’s, Auto scaling, Lambda, RDS, VPC’s, Security Groups, IAM, Cloud Formation
- In-depth understanding of cloud networking security concepts, such as IP subnets, security groups, NACLs, routing, firewalls.
- Solid understanding of AWS availability zones, regions and HA strategies
- Strong scripting/automation skills
- AWS Solution Architect or Developer – Associate Certification
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.