Consistently recognised as one of the Nordics best employers my client is one of the Europe’s fastest growing IT Consultancies. Offering an enviable portfolio of services which includes Consulting, Systems Integration solutions and Implementation of Application Solutions their clients include some of the biggest companies in the world. Due in part to partnerships with some of the most exciting and innovative Software companies they continue to enjoy phenomenal growth which has already seen the number of Consultants grow from around 500 Consultants 5 years ago to over 1200 today in the Nordics alone.
As an already established Microsoft Gold partner, this organisation are looking for individuals with experience working with Azure to help establish the Cloud practice in Denmark in the same way that has happened in numerous other service lines with the intention of creating both the fastest growing and as a result, one of the largest Cloud practices of its kind in the region.
As an Azure Consultant you will be responsible for assisting Danish customers with the design and implementation of Azure solutions. This may include; presales, design and deployment and technical support as well as managing communication with the client to ensure successful project delivery.
You will have:
- Experience of working with Microsoft Azure or a leading public cloud platform including hands-on technical experience of delivery projects such as migration/implementation.
- Recognised certifications will be advantageous.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Ideally the successful candidate will come from a consultancy or service provider background however candidates working for end-user companies on Azure focussed projects such as an Implementation or Migration will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English and Danish language skills.
- Ability to understand a technical solution and articulate this to non-technical stakeholders.
We have a fantastic basic salary on offer, alongside a bonus, plus a strong corporate benefits package.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.