Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth Cloud practice.
You will be responsible for engaging with key customers to understand and identify requirements, providing solutions to enable them to get the best out of their technology.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions for the customer.
Good experience across Cloud Security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
Experience with configuration and implementation of cloud security solutions across a range of areas including:
- Any of the following vendors; AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Identity Management
- Physical security - servers, routers, firewalls
- Virtualization vulnerability
- Data protection
- You will also have strong risk management and strategy development skills
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage, however not essential, (CCSP, CCSK, AWS cert. Architect, MCSE, etc.)
- Excellent Finnish and English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.