Recently recognised as Norway’s best place to work for the 2nd year in a row and part of the top 10 for the last eleven years my client is one of the Europe’s leading IT Consultancies. Offering an enviable portfolio of services which includes Consulting, Systems Integration solutions and Implementation of Application Solutions their clients include some of the biggest companies in the world. Due in part to alliances with some of the fastest growing, most recognisable Software companies they continue to enjoy phenomenal growth which has already seen the number of Consultants grow from around 500 Consultants 6 years ago to over 1200 today in the Nordics alone.
Following a recent partnership with Atlassian, this organisation are looking for individuals with experience working with Atlassian applications – in particular Jira and Confluence to join one of the largest and fastest growing practices of its kind in the region.
As a Jira Consultant, typical assignments will include the implementation of Jira and/or Confluence solutions and the ongoing development of the tools for customers throughout Norway and the Nordic region.
You will have:
- Experience of working with Atlassian Jira including hands-on technical experience.
- Further experience of Atlassian Confluence would also be beneficial.
- Ideally the successful candidate will come from a consultancy background however candidates working for end-user companies on Atlassian Jira and/or Confluence focussed projects such as an Implementation and/or Customisation will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English language skills.
- Ability to understand a technical solution and articulate this to non-technical stakeholders.
We have a fantastic basic salary on offer, alongside a bonus, and a strong corporate benefits package.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.