60K - 126K (EUR)
about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth cyber security practice.
You will be responsible for engaging with key customers to understand and identify requirements, providing solutions to enable them to get the best out of their technology.
You will identify improvement areas, implement changes, and maintain the solution with the goal of ensuring a stable operation; in addition to recommending and designing innovative solutions for the customer.
Good experience across infrastructure and network security, including designing and implementing solutions based on client requirements.
Experience with configuration and implementation of infrastructure and network security solutions including:
- Design of secure multi-site application replication and failover solutions
- Experience of designing and implementation of secure virtualized environments, both single and multi-tenant
- Strong understanding of IP network design, both switching and routing
- Implementation of multi-factor authentication and identity management systems
- Extensive experience around perimeter security design (logical/physical segregation, firewall policy, intrusion detection and prevention, SIEM)
- Excellent Finnish and English language skills
Experience in at least two or more of the following firewall vendor technologies or skills:
- Cisco ASA
- Palo Alto
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.