Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their prestigious Cyber Security Practice.
This role will suit an exceptional Penetration Tester with a commercial mindset as you will be working in an environment where you are working directly with external clients.
Skills and experience:
• Has worked in a client facing consultative environment.
• Knowledge of security assessment and audit tools, techniques and methodologies (aka penetration testing, ethical hacking).
• Good knowledge of network protocols and services (e.g. OSI model, IP networking, TCP/IP familiarity, HTTP, SMTP etc.).
• Working knowledge of a *NIX based operation system.
• Basic programming experience (e.g. assembly, shell, scripting, 3GL, 5GL.).
• Familiarity with standard Office software (word processing, spreadsheets, project management tools).
• Understanding of cryptographic concepts and technologies.
• Experience of commercial and public domain security tools and software; Firewalls, IPS, content management, anti-malware etc.
• Strong project management and prioritisation skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.