3 days ago
Our highly respected and well-established global client are seeking several talented individuals to join their rapidly growing cyber security team, based in Paris.
As an offensive security consultant, you will help customers and clients solve complex cyber security problems. Your role will involve carrying out Penetration Testing, Security Assessments, Threat Analysis, Incident Response and targeted attack simulations across network, web application and server environments.
Skills and Experience:
- Perform security reviews of architecture and application designs in a number of environments
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain access, and expand access to remote systems including web application, network and servers.
- Red Teaming
- Blue Teaming
- Experience with tools such as: Burpsuite, Wireshark, MetaSploit, Kali Linux, Nessus are beneficial to this opportunity.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments
- Relevant certifications would be an advantage, however not essential (CEH, OSCP, eWPT, GIAC GPEN, CPT)
- Fluent English and French language skills are mandatory.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.