We have a fantastic opportunity with of one of Europe’s most established organisations within the information and cyber security domain. Due to rapid growth, this global leader is seeking experienced Cloud Security Consultants to work with some of their largest clients across Sweden.
This position offers significant opportunity for professional development and endless interesting working projects within the cloud domain whilst working for a renowned employer of choice.
- Strong understanding of cloud service, deployment and security models from one or more of the following: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud platforms or similar.
- Knowledge around the design and implementation of secure cloud solutions that meet clients’ business requirements.
- Knowledge of Cloud Transformation and Modernisation
- Ability to liaise with clients and partners to understand their future roadmaps.
- Knowledge of key cloud security standards eg NIST, CIS, NCSC, ISO.
- Knowledge of industry standard cloud-native/friendly authentication tools (OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Knowledge of Data protection (cryptography & key management, data loss prevention, privacy etc)
- Experience working with cloud solutions in multiple Security Technologies including but not limited to SIEM, PKI, Network Security, Firewalls, IAM etc.
- Relevant certifications (CCSP, CISSP etc.) are an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Swedish language.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.