Company: StaffHost has been exclusively selected to aid the growth of one of Europe’s most prominent players within the information and cyber security domain. Due to extensive demand for their expert advisory and managed solution services this global leader is seeking experienced Cloud Security Architects to work with some of their largest clients across Norway.
This position offers significant opportunity for professional development and endless interesting working projects within the cloud domain whilst working for a renowned employer of choice.
- Strong understanding of cloud service, deployment and security models from one or more of the following: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud platforms or similar.
- Strong experience working with the design of secure cloud architectures to meet the clients’ business requirements.
- Experience of cloud transformation and/or modernisation working with the technical architecture of security services or as a Cloud Security Architect.
- Ability to liaise with clients and partners to understand their future roadmaps.
- Knowledge of key cloud security standards eg NIST, CIS, NCSC, ISO.
- Strong knowledge of industry standard cloud-native/friendly authentication tools (OAuth, OpenID, etc.).
- Knowledge of data protection (cryptography & key management, data loss prevention, privacy etc).
- Experience working with cloud solutions in multiple Security Technologies including but not limited to SIEM, PKI, Network Security, Firewalls, IAM etc.
- Relevant certifications (CCSP, CISSP etc.) are an advantage but not essential.
- Strong communication skills in both English & Norwegian language.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.